We are Washington Health Plan Finder certified. Would you like to know if you qualify for an advance premium tax credit? Or just need help choosing a plan? Call now for free help.
Premier Health Insurance
McGregor Benefits is the best kept secret that can help you access ALL your choices for individual and family health insurance in Washington State. You will pay the same premium whether you use our FREE service or not. Utilize our expertise to help you with your family’s health insurance needs.
Need our help now? Happy with your health insurance plan, but want to work with our agency? We can help. Simply contact our office for a broker of record letter, which allows us to help you with all your plan questions and concerns all year.
There are 2 ways an individual can get coverage:
- Direct to a carrier
- Washington Health Plan Finder – where you may qualify for a tax credit
We can help with both paths. Contact our office for a broker of record letter, which allows us to help you with all your plan questions and concerns all year.
Employer Group Health Insurance Vs Individual Health Insurance
Most people with health insurance get health insurance for themselves or family, provided to them through their employer. Not everyone has access to or can afford employer-provided health insurance.
- Many people do not work for companies who can provide their insurance in full, or at all.
- Other times the employer-provided health insurance is too expensive for the employee or your dependents. It is better for the employee to seek an independent insurance agency for their individual/family health insurance.
- For freelancers and small business owners, employer-provided health insurance isn’t even an option because they work for themselves.
People who are not provided insurance options by their employer will have to find their own health insurance.
McGregor Benefits is an independent insurance agency whose insurance brokers specialize in helping individuals, families, and small business owners find affordable health insurance plans in Washington State. Your health insurance agent
- Presents all of your individual & family insurance plan options in Washington State
- Analyzes if you qualify for a Washington Health Plan Finder Tax Credit
- Helps you choose the right insurance plan and carrier
You will pay the same premium whether you use our FREE service or not. Utilize our expertise to help you with your family’s health insurance needs.
If you need our help now or want to work with our agency, then contact our office. To research and find a health insurance agent near you, click on the profiles below.
Health Insurance Marketplace, The Exchange, WAhelathplanfinder
The Health Insurance Marketplace, sometimes called the Health Insurance Exchange, is a service provided by the government in Washington State. In Washington State, the exchange is called the Washington Health Plan Finder (WAhealthplanfinder).
- The exchange is where you can apply and receive advance premium tax credits to subsidize your medical insurance premiums..
- Agents with McGregor Benefits can help you enroll and choose the best plan for you in the WAhealthplanfinder at no cost to you.
To see if you qualify to save money when you enroll in a medical insurance plan in Washingon State.
Family Health Insurance Vs Individual Health Insurance
Individual health insurance is an umbrella term that refers to health insurance that is purchased directly by an individual not by an employer. This coverage can be offered to a single individual or for an entire family.
Individual Health Insurance Companies/Providers
We Work With
- Kaiser Permanente
- Regence Blue Shield
- Premera Blue Cross
- Coordinated Care
Health Insurance Agents Near You
Each McGregor Benefits independent health insurance broker is WAhealthplanfinder certified. We take pride in creating certainty for you while looking for the best insurance plan or provider. Your insurance agent will
- Help you figure out if you qualify for an advanced premium tax credit
- Make it easy to find affordable health insurance, and
- Show you which health coverage is the best for you and your family
Start a Conversation
Tell us about your needs below. One of our experienced Producers will contact you within 1 business day to schedule a phone call to review your options.